Wednesday, December 29, 2010

AM I A LIAR??

*ASSALAMUALAIKUM*

Good morning all..are u have a good morning today? hope all happy in this morning because tomorrow we get holiday..*yyeeeeyy*.. congrats to Malaysia Team..we are proud of all of u =) Malaysia Boleh!!!

Ok back to the title *AM I A LIAR??* if u think i am liar, then i am liar..if dont think so, so i am not a liar..its depend on what are u thinking..think whatever u want..think whatever u like..because its your brain not mine! what i know i was not lying.. i am tell the truth and i am honest..if you dont believe it, its depend on u...i cannot force u to believe me and i cannot make u to believe me..u are what u thinking...

so liar...what the meaning? - a person who tells lies..i know all people dislike a liar..what about someone that u love call u a liar..how do you feel?? 

of cause la u feel sad *sob sob*

So think when u want to call someone a liar..becoz u maybe make someone upset  if she/he dont lied to u..dont just think ur feeling..thinks others felling also..thanks..have a nice day all~

P/S: sorry if my BI is broken..just want improve my writing in BI..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment